Saturday, November 3, 2007

The Things I'd Rather do than Go to the Homecoming Dance.

There's really quite a lot of them.

-Watch Dateline: To Catch a Predator, the greatest TV show in history.
-Throw eggs at the school gymnasium. Sure, nobody inside would be aware, but its the statement that counts.
-Listen to GOOD music.
-Complain about things, and maybe consider making a post about it later.
-Park outside the school and insult people as they walk into the dance.
-Take an epic number two.
-Dance. As opposed to jumping up and down inarticulately.
-Avoid images of dry humping like the plague.
-Break and/or hit things.
-Watch more To Catch a Predator.
-Admire shiny objects, and perhaps hang them in my window.
-Spam people's Facebook pages.
-See if Dog the Bounty Hunter is on, hoping he actually gets to mace someone this time. Like watching Nascar and hoping there's a crash.
-Try to not suck so bad at online shooters.
-Chew my tongue.
-Construct sting operations to catch predators.
-Sleep.
-Play Guitar Hero III.
-Wonder how some people can be so shit faced and arrogant.
-Juggle with one hand. And one ball. Laying on my back. An exact science my brother has perfected.
-Cut my toenails.
-Expand my meager musical repertoire.
-Procrastinate my homework.
-Sharpen pencils.
-Write.
-Complain.
-Watch To Catch a Predator.

No comments: