Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Things the next generations are gonna think is wierd:

My kids will think its weird that:
-My phone number was a number.
-I played video games with my hands, and ONLY my hands.
-I was alive during the release of the Star Wars prequels.
-I remember 9/11.
-I attended the release of a Harry Potter book.
-Pokemon could actually have been popular.
-My television used cathode ray tubes.
-I remember the birth of the internet.

My grandkids will think its weird that:
-I was alive at the same time as WWII veterans.
-I was born in the 20th century.
-I didn't take a ride in a space shuttle till I was 50.
-I had the same name as one of the most famous actors of they day, but they likely would not ever have heard of him
-I played a non-orchestral musical instrument for recreational purposes.

No comments: